Post your before and after photos on social media using the hashtag #sunwaytransformations to win*a $500 Visa gift card!
Each season we’ll review submissions and announce the best makeover as our winner.
View full terms and conditions below.
Here are the top 5 tips from the latest issue of Sunway FOCUS that can help style your home and put you in the running to win!
- Connecting with nature – Embracing natural and unstructured styles to help you create the current interior design trend to your home.
- Choosing the right colour scheme – To keep your home décor in line with the latest trends, you can choose one of the colour palettes that Dulux has released.
- Choosing the right window covering – Depending on what your lifestyle requirements are and the colour scheme that you have chosen, you can choose from a wide variety of customised Sunway blinds ranging from a variety of roller blinds or cellular shades.
- Energy efficiency – To save on your energy cost choosing a blockout fabric or cellular blockout shade create energy saving insulation and improve energy efficiency.
- Child safety –All Sunway products are child safety compliant, so creating a safe home environment for you little one may be an important feature when you are styling your home.
Opening date: 1st November 2019. Closing Date: 31st October 2020. Employees of Hunter Douglas and its subsidiary companies including Sunway are excluded. All entrants must be over 18 years of age at the date of entry and resident in Australia. Best entrant each season wins a $500 gift voucher for the Sunway Transformations Competition (1 gift voucher every 3 months, total of 4 vouchers). The entry period is from the first day of the first month to the last day of the third month. A new competition will start from the 1st of every third month, and entrants may post their entry again if unsuccessful previously. The decision of the judge is final, and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into. No cash alternative. Hunter Douglas accepts no responsibility or liability for any lost, damaged or incomplete entries and all such entries will be deemed invalid. The prize is non-transferrable. If the winner is unable to be contacted (i.e. on holidays for a period of time) within 2 weeks after the draw week, then there will be a redraw. The winner will be notified in writing within seven (7) business days of the draw and their names will be published on Sunway Australia’s social media platforms and at http://www.sunway.com.au/transformations. Prize winners agree to Hunter Douglas/Sunway and their retailers and fabricators using their name, competition entry including imagery in promotional activities. Hunter Douglas reserves the right to cancel or change the competition at any time.
To enter, individuals must then complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- a) Follow the instructions as provided on Social Media or Email marketing or any other forms of authorised communications from Sunway/Hunter Douglas.
- b) Post an after shot of your Sunway Transformation, using the hashtag #sunwaytransformations on Facebook or Instagram.
- c) All images must be original.
- d) Hunter Douglas reserves the right to moderate posted images before they are made public. Entries must not be offensive, pornographic or unsuitable for publication. Images that include people should have the permission of those involved to be included in the content.
- e) All entries that have met these terms and conditions will then be considered for the prize draw.